🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » or can you tell me?
Page options
b3183d2f
Community Member

or can you tell me?

Could you tell me where to see how many percentage points of my profile are filled in?😎 I can't see it in the settings. In addition, there is a difference in the display of the page on Android and on a laptop.🤔

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa

Hi Maksym,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your profile is 95% complete. You'll find this information on the right-hand panel when you log into your account:

759e32fa_0-1703594424118.png

~ AJ
Upwork

But this item is missing when I go to the entire profile.

Hi Maksym,

It's not on your profile page. It's on the "Find Work" page, just when you log in to your account. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, dear Jane!
If I understood correctly, you need to select Find a job on the left and click on profile in the drop-down menu. Yes, do I understand?
If so, then it does not show after such a transition...

No, Maksym. The panel is found on the right-hand side when you go to your "Find Work" page. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b3183d2f
Community Member

Below, I've provided a screenshot of what I see when I click "find a job". Similarly, when you tap on "find a job", a drop-down submenu appears with the following lines:

celgins
Community Member

The Complete your profile bar and percentage points do not show on mobile devices in portrait or landscape--at least not on my iOS smartphone. It might show on tablets, and it definitely shows on desktop computers, but I have never seen it on my phone.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members