🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » testimonials
Page options
9695f1dc
Community Member

testimonials

Hi there,

Does anybody know whether it possible to request testimonials from the clients outside the Upwork for the Agency profile (not personal).
Or the only way to get a testimonial for an agency profile is to reqeust it from the client that I have already worked/been working with?

Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Bohdan,

While you can't add a Testimonial to your Agency Profile, you can use the "Featured clients" section to showcase the clients with whom your agency has partnered.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
9695f1dc
Community Member

Sorry, I want to clarify: "that I have already worked/been working with on Upwork?"

AndreaG

Hi Bohdan,

While you can't add a Testimonial to your Agency Profile, you can use the "Featured clients" section to showcase the clients with whom your agency has partnered.

~Andrea
Upwork
9695f1dc
Community Member

Thank you Andrea,

I got it!

kdgangajaliya
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I requested a testimonial but it doesn't show in my profile, I can't see it in my profile even though the client has provided it from his side, it shows as pending.

Can you please help for this?

kdgangajaliya_0-1701367893146.png

Hi Keval,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. That confirms that your Testimonials request has been sent to the client and we'll let you know when we hear back or whenever they respond. 

Once done, you also need to be aware that It takes time for our team to process and validate every request, so you may have to wait a few days for the testimonial to display on your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members