🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » trouble with my stats
Page options
abanoub-nasser
Community Member

trouble with my stats

Hello team,

I opened my stats category today and was shocked to find that my 12 months' earning is 1096 while my earnings are 1700+, with no job success score.

same to top-rated eligible weeks it is 0.

please I need help with that!
thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Abanoub,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked on this and found no issue. Once you earn at least $1.00 USD from a contract we add "Total Earnings" information to your profile (it takes about 24 hours to appear). Your earnings will then update as follows:

• After every payment until you reach total earnings of $100 USD
  • Once you reach $100 in earnings, the total will be updated in one hundred dollar increments. For example, once you reach $200, your earnings will show as $200 until you reach $300.
  • Once you reach $1,000 in earnings, the total will be updated in one thousand-dollar increments
  • Once you reach $10,000 in earnings, the total will be updated in increments of $10,000 ($20,000, $30,000, etc.)

This means that your earnings will update once you reach $2000.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abanoub-nasser
Community Member

please check the attachments

759e32fa

Hi Abanoub,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked on this and found no issue. Once you earn at least $1.00 USD from a contract we add "Total Earnings" information to your profile (it takes about 24 hours to appear). Your earnings will then update as follows:

• After every payment until you reach total earnings of $100 USD
  • Once you reach $100 in earnings, the total will be updated in one hundred dollar increments. For example, once you reach $200, your earnings will show as $200 until you reach $300.
  • Once you reach $1,000 in earnings, the total will be updated in one thousand-dollar increments
  • Once you reach $10,000 in earnings, the total will be updated in increments of $10,000 ($20,000, $30,000, etc.)

This means that your earnings will update once you reach $2000.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths