🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » All Kind of High end Image Retouching Service...
Page options
ba80ef34
Community Member

All Kind of High end Image Retouching Services

Hello Upwork Community,

My name is  Farhana A Rahman and I am proud to be an Expert  Photo Editor/Retoucher here on Upwork. Currently, I am part of the Upwork Skill Certification for Image Editing, and I wanna maintain a 100% Job Success Score. Over the past 2 months. I'm available for more than 30 hours per week.

Despite these stats, I've noticed a decline in the number of invitations over the last 09 days, having received only 4. I'm curious to know if there are areas for improvement within my profile or other strategies I could employ to increase my visibility to potential clients.

You can view my profile here: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bf9cdf109da5dc96

I am eager to hear your insights and recommendations on how I can enhance my presence and attract more client invitations.

Thank you for your support!

Farhana A Rahman 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bf9cdf109da5dc96 

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Hi Farhana,

You mention a Job Success Score (JSS), but your profile will not display a JSS until you have a work history on Upwork.

I reviewed your profile and I have a few suggestions that might help improve it:

1) Capitalize the first letter of each word in your title; this will help it stand out: Image Editing, Jewelry Retouching, Photo Retouching, Photoshop

2) Avoid unnecessary words like "freelance" and remove your location. Clients will see only the first 200-225 characters of your summary; you want to maximize this space with your services. I recommend revising your first sentence like this:

I'm an Image Retoucher with 6+ years of experience in image retouching, clipping path, jewelry retouching, ghost mannequin, photo editing, cut-out service, and image masking. I specialize in marketing for the e-commerce healthcare, wedding, and hospitality industries, but love working on projects across all fields.

(Add a blank line here to make your summary easier to read.)

In addition to crafting eye-catching, professional graphics design, I have an expert team for e-commerce photo editing. We can edit your bulk images at a good price and can edit 3000+ images within 24 hours. Background removal projects start at .30 cents. Our goal is to ensure quality at a lower price than other image editors.

Services I provide:

*Background Removal

*White Background

3) Be sure to add more skill categories to your skills list. You should add Photo Editing and Adobe PhotoShop since both are highly relevant to your services. Upwork uses these skill categories to match you with relevant jobs, and to help your profile appear in search results when clients search for those skills.

4) You may want to add one or two Specialized Profiles that focus on other specific graphic design services or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability.

5) You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

Your portfolio and employment history look great.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths