🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Looking forward for valuable feedback on my p...
Page options
5503b1e6
Community Member

Looking forward for valuable feedback on my profile

Hello Experts , Please take a moment to look into my profile and provide your feedbacks and suggestions. 

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hello Subaitha,

I looked through your profile and I see a few good things, but your overview/summary needs several updates. Your summary does not have enough information to convince clients to hire you. Clients come to Upwork with specific needs and they look for freelancers who can get results. Use your summary to explain your accounting/financial services; any experience you have as a chartered accountant; and the benefits of your accounting services. There are thousands of accounting professionals on Upwork, so clients need to understand the value in hiring you.

Your skills list has good skill categories, and those categories can be used to highlight the services in your summary. Talk about your tax prep approach; how your bookkeeping can better order a client's finances; or how your financial consulting can improve a client's finances, tax planning, and record-keeping.

If you have any certifications (i.e., QuickBooks, Xero, etc.) you should list those or add them to your certifications section or your portfolio.

The biggest improvement you can make is your summary. After you add more details about your accounting services, clients will have a better understanding of your services and how you can meet their needs or solve their problems.

Good luck!

5503b1e6
Community Member

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I surely rework on my Summary part ! 

Thanks again. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths