🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Profile Review
Page options
3c5ecdda
Community Member

Profile Review

Hello there,

I'm new to Upwork and am seeking for an expert to look over my profile and let me know if it has enough content or not. Add more suggestions as well.
Profile link:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c79a7489fe37e59a

Best Regards,

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Farrukh Nawaz,

The right content is more important than the amount of content, so "enough content" is only partially relevant to a good profile.

I looked through your profile and there are several changes that will make it more appealing to clients:

Title: Phrases like "Highest Rated Research Writer" might not have the intended effect in a title. There is no way to qualify this. However, this phrase could be added to your overview/summary with an explanation. For example:

"For the past 10 years, I have been the highest rated research writer at Fiesta Content Solutions Pvt. LTD, one of Pakistan's most popular and distinguished writing service providers."

Overview/Summary: You should remove the first line:

"(:1st_place_medal:)Rising Star (:1st_place_medal:) 5-Star Reviews (:1st_place_medal:) 50+ projects delivered (:1st_place_medal:) 100% Client Satisfaction (:1st_place_medal:)"

Not only is the information inaccurate, all of it unnecessary for a profile summary introduction. When clients search for freelancers, only the first 200-225 characters of your summary are shown. This means you have very little space (approximately two short sentences) to get their attention. You want clients to see their goals (your services and results) in this small space--not emojis, rankings, or any unnecessary words.

The information towards the end of your summary is jumbled and many clients might avoid reading it:

celgins_0-1715271849529.png

If you wish to create a list structure, add a blank line between each word/phrase to make it easier for clients to read.

Your portfolio, skills, project catalog, and employment history look good.

You may want to add one or two Specialized Profiles that focus on specific services or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths