🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Review My Profile ( Feedback)
Page options
wadesignz
Community Member

Review My Profile ( Feedback)

Hey!
I am Graphic &  Web Designer, I have come back to upwork after couple of years, i did get some jobs now but want suggestions on profile views, invites and interviews, so i can get more jobs as i want to become full-time freelancer at Upwork.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0103ca485fbf6f9687

Thansk & Regards
Waseem Azeem

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hey Waseem,

Your profile looks good, but there are no reliable ways to get profile views and invitations. I believe your chances increase if your profile is orderly, your proposals are informative and well-written, and you have marketable skills. However, other factors also play a role (e.g., competition, demand, algorithm functions, etc.) WordPress development and graphic design are highly competitive skill areas on Upwork, so getting jobs can be a challenge due to the things I mentioned.

Good luck!

Hey Clark,
Thanks for your your kind response and Precious openion, You are 100% right but the thing is that i need to be fair and tell the people what i have and present it originally, though i have these skills with these what sould i do to optimize or get ranked with my profile, already many of freelancers with these skills are top-rated plus and most of them are in my circle but they don't tell you what they have different.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Learning Paths