🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Agency profile shows "Member since January 20...
Page options

Agency profile shows "Member since January 20, 1970"

We are aware that some Agency users see that their "Member since" date shows as "January 20, 1970." Our engineers are working to get this resolved. 

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.12.05 PM.png

We'll update this thread once we have more information regarding this issue. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

25 Comments
d1550cc7
Community Member

Hi, I am new on Upwork and have an agency account. In the agency profile, there in the “Upwork Activity” section, information for “Member Since” is displayed as – “Jan 20, 1970”. How can I remove or edit this information?

PradeepH

Hi Moinul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

d60f5be2
Community Member
Hi,

I'm neither able to Edit/Remove "Member Since" Information. “Member Since” is displayed as – “Jan 20, 1970”. How can I remove or edit this information?

PradeepH

Hi Kostiantyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

a6a2ee3b
Community Member
Hi, I am new on Upwork and have an agency account. In the agency profile, there in the “Upwork Activity” section, information for “Member Since” is displayed as – “Jan 20, 1970”. How can I remove or edit this information?

Thank you

NikolaS

Hi Bilel,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

1934a24f
Community Member

Hi, I created my Upwork account just a few months back. On the agency profile, it says I have been a member since Jan 20, 1970 (see attachment). How do I correct this?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sumanth, 

This is a known issue and I have moved your post to this thread. We'll make sure to update this thread once the issue is resolved. 

60fe66ad
Community Member

ok thenk you so much

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Known Issue