🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14
Page options

Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14

Some users may experience issues with the profile creation flow. After adding information and clicking on the "Check Your Profile" button users are returned to page 9/14.

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_1-1682620396137.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

51 Comments
81db9d41
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. Using a computer, clearing the caches, and changing browsers did not work. Still stuck on the create profile page.

Capture.PNG

NikolaS

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you receive any error when you click on the green button in the right corner? 

8f23ac44
Community Member

I am stuck in a loop while creating a profile. When I click "Check Your Profile" at the end, it forwards me back to the languages section (9/14) where I have to select an option again. Filling it out and proceeding through sends me back to the same section.

This happens after clearing cookies and trying on multiple browsers.

a275271a
Community Member

I am also expiriencing the same issue.

f6c6e209
Community Member

Same thing for me. Something broken in upworks system now.

874fb624
Community Member

close the window of your browser and then goto your email and open upwork link from there 

104af609
Community Member

Hi it just happened to me however i click on the top left and got and email saying it had been completed 

05865e1f
Community Member

Same issue. Kicks back to the select my services that I provide page (12/14). When I reselect and get back to my photo and address I have to reenter my address, too. Then i click check profile and the process repeats itself.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 4.03.20 PM.png

d6f700f7
Community Member

I am stuck at the same set up pages as well. 

40742a06
Community Member

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with setting up my account it keeps redirecting me to the language proficiency page after submitting.

Tried using a different browser too. However, it still does not make a difference.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Can you please sort this out?

Best Regards,

Clive