🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Dropdown Menus Overlap with Search bar on som...
Page options

Dropdown Menus Overlap with Search bar on some pages

On Job Search page drop down menus may overlap with the search field as shown on the screenshot below. Our engineering team are aware of this occurring and are currently investigating this issue. 

kochubei_valeria_0-1674850808372.png

If you experience this issue we would appreciate if you could share the browser version and OS you're using. 

Thank you!

Edited to add.

We are following up to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue persists on your end feel free to let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

We appreciate your patience.

11 Comments
shahzaibelahi
Community Member

I wanted to bring to your attention a bug I discovered on the job search page, where I noticed that the dropdown menus are overlapping.

Steps to Reproduce:

Actual Behavior:

The "find my work" and "reports" dropdowns are overlapping on the job search page

Expected Behavior:

The "find my work" and "reports" dropdowns should not be overlapping on the job search page. They should be displayed separately.

Screenshots attached:

1.png2.png

usamamuhammad100
Community Member

Same thing happening to me 

NikolaS

Hi Shahzaib and Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

shahzaibelahi
Community Member

I am thankful for your swift response to this situation. Even though I have replied to the ticket, the problem still persists on Upwork.

PradeepH

Hi Shahzaib,

Thank you for your message. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Known Issue

shahzaibelahi
Community Member

Thank you for your acknowledgment.

4deb59e6
Community Member

Seen this layout issue lately, not sure if its a glitich or any such thing, also curious to know if its seen by anyone else too.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi First, 

Thanks for reporting. This is a known issue and our engineers are working on fixing it. I've merged your comment into the thread about this bug.

ons_ouni
Community Member

There is a problem with the UI when opening the drop-down menus

ons_ouni_0-1676380788906.png

ons_ouni_1-1676380852343.png