🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.
Page options

Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.

You may be experiencing an error message: "Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." when attempting to upgrade or downgrade your membership plan under the Membership & Connects page. Please know that our engineers are investigating and working on a fix as soon as possible. 

ArjayM_0-1707005056573.png

51 Comments
6d606f35
Community Member

I am trying to apply for jobs but when I do it brings me to a page where I have to choose a Basic Free plan or pay for a Plus plan. I am trying to get freelance jobs to make money, not spend money, so I am trying to select the basic plan. I don't need Plus features to do my work. But when I click basic, I get the following error in red at the top:

"The request could not be completed. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

What's going on? How can I fix this?

LuiggiR

Hi Amy,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

3675e80e
Community Member

I am also having this issue.

a0baf442
Community Member

how do i get connects, i have tried to buy more connect but I'm unable

4c61033d
Community Member

My credit card has been succesfully registered as the primary payment method. It has also been used previously to purchase the upgraded account last year. Now, when I tried to upgrade again, it failed.

ed87b11d
Community Member

d0ma1n
Community Member
Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

The request could not be completed. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.
And there is no option to activate monthly sub for 15usd,
is it general error or just me ?
badhon000
Community Member

Failed to load the Connects transaction details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.
I got these two error messages and I can't buy connects. also can't create a support ticket. On my side not option to make a support ticket.

please help me this is very urgent for me. 

cdecb59d
Community Member

gor01
Community Member

Same problem here