🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll b...
Page options

Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll be right back" and "Sorry, we can't let you in"

Some users experience issues with accessing their accounts. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1684935411257.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

84 Comments
87b6df65
Community Member

Hi I was trying to download my invoice history and it was at first giving me some graphql errors. Now it logged me out, and when I try and even go to upwork.com it's saying " Sorry, we can't let you in"

What's going on?

ae125c83
Community Member

The Upwork server is down.

ae125c83_0-1684934119340.png

shengebana
Community Member

Same on my profile.

avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

Hi i unable to log my account it is showing error message .. please have a look at my screenshot and let know what is the matter ?

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 6.42.23 PM.png

gourabgupta2012
Community Member

i am unable to access my account.

aniket_singh
Community Member

Screenshot from 2023-05-24 18-44-01.pngon the site status page, it says that the site is up, but i am constantly seeing this error. any issues?

51c54911
Community Member

Having the same issue! Received two different error messages then just got a welcome email? Not sure what's going on. 

a5cc93e4
Community Member

same here ☹️

28425c32
Community Member

I have this too. 

6241ad85
Community Member

I'm also now getting this.