🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with downloading files. Error: Failed t...
Page options

Issue with downloading files. Error: Failed to download this file (code 403)

Some users may experience issues with downloading files. Error message: ": Failed to download this file (code 403)"

Screenshot for reference below. 

NikolaS_0-1713168021920.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve the issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

As a workaround, while this issue is being resolved you may want to try and download your files using the Desktop App or browser. 

Edited to update information. 4/17/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will close this thread from further comments. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

36 Comments
akandoshakil
Community Member

Hi, How are you? I'm Abdus Salam Upwork freelancer. Always I love the Upwork Market Place. Definitely, I like it and recommend. Unfortunately, today I got the customer message and sample photos.

I did it and transfer my customer to check the quality. He again send the sample for the check again but, the photo are not open and I have seen the error message like- Failed to downlo the file (code 403). Now I face the problem for all customers attachment file. I can't download and open the file. So I don't know what happened. I need to sloves the problem. 

Thank you very much

Abdus Salam

ArjayM

Hi MD Abdus,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with more information and further assistance.

65923df7
Community Member

Hi, Arjay.

I have been experiencing the same issue today. Did you find the source of the error or the solution?

Thanks

ma_naqvi
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I'm facing the same issue today. Any update regarding this?

ahmedrazazia
Community Member

Hi ArjayM, 

I am having same issue. Cannot download files from messages and the files attached with jobs posted. 

Please Update!  this is frustrating. 

7b58a423
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue.

JoanneP

Hi Raza,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

JoanneP

Hi Leslie,

ef9721a9
Community Member

Hi, I do have the same concerns too. I can't download my clients files