🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile...
Page options

Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile is no longer available"

Some users experience error with accessing their profile page. 

Screenshot of error:

egaruth_1-1684858659146.png

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We are following up to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again to access your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience.

66 Comments
bad39b3b
Community Member

Hi there, I'm having this issue as well. Is this the best path to contact an agent? 

Thank you!

7c85e413
Community Member

I would have assumed that the freelancer was kicked off the platform, but on every single applicant to a recent post, it opened their proposal for a second and the screen rapidly changed to an alert that the profile was no longer available.  However, I can still message the freelancers, so I don't think their accounts have been deleted.  When I went to the help section and decided to look at my own profile, the same thing happened.  Has anyone encountered this glitch and know of a solution so I can look at the proposals and applicant profiles?

42386a29
Community Member

My account is active but my profile is no longer available. I already cleared cache. Jow to fix this?

6ae557ee
Community Member

Hello Upwork team!

I passed the verification of identification, but my account profile is still warning that this profile is no longer available. I do not understand, what the problem is. And i did not receive an email about this problem.

In my profile, there is absolutely correct personal data.

Please check my profile and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely,

Zohra Zafar.

01189f74
Community Member

When I click on my profile, it now says 'This profile is no longer available' I'm not able to view my profile, I have read somewhere that this is assiociated with an account suspension but I'm not aware of anything I have done recently that has violated any rules. I haven't received any communication from UpWork about this. I have noticed in the last few days that my invites to jobs and messages have signicantly reduced. Can you please help me to resolve?  

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 16.49.54.png

disuza-suravseth
Community Member

I have the same problem!!

This profile is no longer available.

Please help...

celgins
Community Member

I'm seeing this happening with every profile right now. It's strange, but I'm going to check the Support area.

b1508183
Community Member

My profile shows that it is no longer available , after i have received all the necessary emails approving it

zahranooreen
Community Member

Hi, 
When i click on My Profile it says "This profile is no longer available". Can someone tell me is this a bug or what?

1e2c6b13
Community Member

I just set up my profile and now I can't access it. What can be done to resolve this?