🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile...
Page options

Issue with user profile. Error: "This profile is no longer available"

Some users experience error with accessing their profile page. 

Screenshot of error:

egaruth_1-1684858659146.png

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We are following up to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again to access your profile and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience.

66 Comments
52bf3193
Community Member

Hello, I need Urgent help please. My profile name is Anika Tasnim, I'm a top rated plus professional and suddenly Upwork shows 'This profile is no longer available' when I try to visit my profile. Please help, I don't understand what's wrong. Please see attached. 

6cc7f9bc
Community Member

Hello everyone!

I'm facing the same issue, Can anyone tell us what's going on.

Thanks,

ABdullah

6c4a6845
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 

I am also having the same issue on my profile all of a sudden. Can you please look into it and let me know what's the issue. 

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks

244c533e
Community Member

I am currently experiencing this issue and I don't understand why. Please assist.

nicagelacio
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. 

nicagelacio_0-1684857510115.png

766f3491
Community Member

Hello. I would like to ask why every time I go to my Upwork profile, it says "This profile is no longer available"? I have active contracts and payments. My profile was fine yesterday, and now I'm experiencing this. Please help me. 

a39ef875
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue. How can I find if my account has been suspended or it's just a technical issue?

69e88491
Community Member

Same Issue here... 

4ab03c2e
Community Member

I was trying to update my information today, and got this message. I have only recently set up my account, and have gotten verified, but now my account seems to be frozen. 

61c27687
Community Member

I'm trying to access the profile of individuals I'm working with, along with a few I would like to talk to about hiring.  I keep getting the following error message:

61c27687_0-1684857555380.png