🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with payments affecting clients
Page options

Issues with payments affecting clients

Some clients may experience issues with payments. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this issue. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

27 Comments
lemmy23
Community Member

Hi, one of my clients is having trouble sending me a offer / contract for the job.They are trying to send a contract multiple times with different cards but it isnt working...I can see they have a verified payment method.

c1a598fb
Community Member

peterhalm
Community Member

My freelancer received this message from Upwork. Not sure why. Perhaps it's this known issue to do with payments...

"We are investigating a problem with xxxxx's account. Please do not resume work until the contract is active again"

On my side, all contracts show as active, and the billing amount shows as $0 - all paid up to date.

1c2feacb
Community Member

I have been trying to pay my freelancer for 3 days. I have tried multiple different payment options. Each time I get the same error that the system is unable to process the transaction. My freelancer wants paid. Is there an estimated time to resolve this issue?

lemmy23
Community Member

Can i get an estimate when this issue will be resolved? 

fd93792e
Community Member

Can't process payment tried both Credit Cards and Paypal don't get accepted.

d7b08502
Community Member

Having the same issue, can't fund milestones.

57c69dde
Community Member

I've had the same problem since Monday morning. Though the milestone's been funded and deducted from my card, nothing shows on transaction history. Hired a freelancer but the project doesn't go forward as awarded. Only shows error on page. What's the latest update and when will this be resolved pls?

a5cde365
Community Member

It's been over 48 hours since I was charged 5 times totaling $2,000. What is the current update on this fix? I need to be refunded ASAP

kplim
Community Member

Im having issues with  fund withdrawal im using mpesa