🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment
Page options

Job Posts with Verified/Unverified Payment

You may be seeing some Job Posts where the preview shows the client's payment as unverified, but the full view of the Job Post shows the payment as verified. Our engineers are aware that this is happening and they are working on a fix.

In the meantime, we can confirm the information within the Job Post itself is accurate. Meaning, that if the Job Post indicates that the client's payment method is verified, then you can be sure it is verified.

Screenshot:

andregutierrez22_0-1692733811577.png

We'll let you know here as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 2/15/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved

Thank you for your patience. 

48 Comments
amit-benzatine
Community Member

I used to go through several job posts like this, can anyone check this and help me out?
When we check the job it's showing "Payment Unverified" and after opening the job posting it's showing "Payment Verified".

For a better understanding, please look at the attached screenshots.

1. Unverified

Unverified.png
2. Verified

Verified.png

Does anyone faced the same issue?

PradeepH

Hi Amit,

Thank you for reaching us. I tried finding the job you are referring to and it looks like the job is no longer active on the platform. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

amit-benzatine
Community Member

It is not only 1 job post, when I scroll and see payment method unverified, and when I open that particular job post, it shows payment verified. 
3 out of 10 jobs are like this, so if we ignore the job post without checking inside, we might miss that job post.

I'll share another job post (with job link) today for your reference!

amit-benzatine
Community Member

Job Post: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

PradeepH

Hi Amit,

Thank you for sharing the job link. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

amit-benzatine
Community Member

Okay, thank you, Pradeep!

192218fd
Community Member

Hi,

I have seen lately that for the same job the payment is verified and not verified. It is always for new accounts (this client is a member since today) and with 1 job posted:

192218fd_0-1692612989220.png

And this situation stays for days in the same job post, so it is not a temporary “updated here, not updated there” issue. So I guess that we will never know if the cat is dead or alive.

Any thoughts?

Best,
M.

spectralua
Community Member

Many users reported it within month more. Noone care about.

192218fd
Community Member

Thanks Mykola, I looked for it in the forum but did not find it. Cheers!

192218fd
Community Member

So... No news after a month then, as Mykola said?