🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get paid
Page options
b9a74029
Community Member

Get paid

Hey guys,
I am new to Upwork.i worked on a project and my client paid 150 dollars for the milestone, which I finished .However ,how do I get the money now and I have failed to get the option of getting paid on my local bank account.
Best regards from Phiona
2 REPLIES 2
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

It shows on your profile that the client has already paid. Depending upon when it was paid you can find the amount either under the Pending or Available Tab.

If the amount appears in Pending TAB it will take 5 days from the date of release of payment to show in Available TAB. If it appears in the available tab you can withdraw by click GET PAID under Available TAB. 

To check where the funds are now Click on Reports->Overview

NikolaS

Hi Phiona,

I checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

You can find more information about getting paid for Fixed-Price contracts in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Feel free to check out this help article for more information. 

Additionally, as you are new to Upwork you may want to check these articles to help you get a safe and successful start.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths