🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hello, I am new on upwork. can you help me wh...
Page options
salomen95
Community Member

Hello, I am new on upwork. can you help me what can i do that get first order? look et this, this is

Hello, I am new on upwork. can you help me what can i do that get first order? look et this, this is my frofile an cover latter. 

I will make free copywriting work for review and portfolio  

Hello, I am salome, I will make free copywriting work for review and portfolio. I finished university in sociology direction. I have completed several scientific studies and academic papers. I am interested in languages. I will write articles, blogs, essays, short stories, video and film scripts in English. With my help you will get: - blog for your site - Scientific and non-scientific article on the chosen topic - a well-researched and informative article on any topic - short stories on the chosen topic - essays on the chosen topic - video and film scripts - Articles for Magazine and eBook - ... anything else you can think of Skills: Analysis and research Creative writing skills Cultural awareness and intelligence Time management and multitasking Feel free to contact me with any idea and I'll try my hardest to help you bring it to life.

Cover latter
Hello, I have read your offer and I am interested in it. First of all I would like to mention that I am a beginner freelancer and I need a rating and a portfolio, so I will do the job for free. As a beginner, I am very motivated and I think that the lack of experience will not reason that Customer Be dissatisfied with my work done. As for my education and skills. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in sociology and am currently studying foreign languages. I have written a bachelor thesis and several scientific articles on various social topics. I also have experience writing blogs and short stories. In case of my hiring you will get from me: . Scientific research of the given issue and certification by relevant sources . 0% plagiarism . Daily communication . To send the work done at the end of the day . Creating topic content and building a story professionally . Grammatical correctness . Schedules (if needed) . Pictures I will be glad if I participate in the implementation of your project and give me the opportunity to gain experience and improve my rating. looking forward for your reply

I need feedback 🙂

thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
versailles
Community Member

I think you would need to do two things:

- learn how Upwork works (and most importantly, how it doesn't work)

- mention that you are offering writing services not in English, but in your native language

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
versailles
Community Member

I think you would need to do two things:

- learn how Upwork works (and most importantly, how it doesn't work)

- mention that you are offering writing services not in English, but in your native language

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Thank you for youe feedback 

Keep it up

jesslimag
Community Member

Don't offer to work for free.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

1. If you work for free, no job or feedback can ever appear on your profile.

2. If you offer anything related to writing, you must have native-level skills in that language, your profile not only needs to be error free, but engaging to read.

3. The secret to a good profile and winning jobs is client focus. You are only talking about yourself and your motivation of needing feedback. How does that address the client's goals?

lisaislam7
Community Member

@Salome N

1. If you work for free, no job or feedback can ever appear on your profile. 

She is right please delete this sentence.

Ok

2fc3e186
Community Member

ok

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths