🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I am new here!
Page options
00e848ac
Community Member

I am new here!

Hey there! I am new here in upwork. I see there is this community feature that Upwork has and I thought that maybe I can post something in here and look for someone that I can get acquainted with so that I can ak for help for what I would need to get clients here in upwork. Hoping to meet you all!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Sean,

Congrats on coming to the Upwork community! Please click the Academy link on the top of this page and read other threads for how to best use the site.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Sean,

Congrats on coming to the Upwork community! Please click the Academy link on the top of this page and read other threads for how to best use the site.

f03e8df7
Community Member

Hello, I am Ejiro and I am new in this platform, I currently live in Nigeria. I am skilled in proofreading, editing, Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, data entry etc. Really looking up for side job, so if there is some opportunities  I'll take it.

I'm hoping this forum will grant me a lot of new experience and skills. I'm  eager to learn something new.  I'm inspired by those who have overcome challenges and achieved great things through determination and hard work. It reminds me that the right mindset and effort will yield positive results.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths