🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I don't see jobs on my profile
Page options
48feb0b8
Community Member

I don't see jobs on my profile

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I have encountered on my Upwork profile.

Upon logging into my account, I have noticed that jobs are not visible on my profile as they typically would be. This is concerning to me as it directly impacts my ability to find and apply for relevant opportunities within the Upwork community.

I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my profile is up-to-date and accurately reflects my skills and experience. However, despite these efforts, I am unable to see any job listings when I navigate to my profile.

As a dedicated member of the Upwork platform, I rely on the availability of job listings to pursue freelance opportunities and further my career. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue promptly.

Could you please investigate the matter and provide guidance on how I can restore visibility to job listings on my profile? Any insights or solutions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Ata UI,

I looked closely at your profile and confirmed that it's been accepted. You should now be able to see job posts and submit proposals to potential clients. 

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths