🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Looking for virtual assistant jobs any leads ...
Page options
2408eaa8
Community Member

Looking for virtual assistant jobs any leads will appreciate

I am really looking for virtual assistant work, any leads will be really appreciated

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
db801079
Community Member

There are many job posts on Upwork for Virtual Assistant jobs - make sure you display relevant skills on your profile and portfolios but also be careful that job posts could be a scam 😉

Good luck and cheers,

Kieu.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
db801079
Community Member

There are many job posts on Upwork for Virtual Assistant jobs - make sure you display relevant skills on your profile and portfolios but also be careful that job posts could be a scam 😉

Good luck and cheers,

Kieu.

Thanks Kieu, I have sent so many proposals so far got 2 contracts but i require more contracts 

Wow...2 contracts are a good start 😊 Keep trying, Rosemary 😉  Not sure what contracts you have worked on, but be sure to spend your free time reading posts from Community and learning how to deal with and avoid scams as well 😉

Thanks very much

d80adbee
Community Member

Where can I find the job posted? Sorry, I am new here. Where should I go? Thank you. 

For you to see job post click the FIND WORK button.  You will find alot of job posts.  However, make sure you only take action on those whose PAYMENT ARE VERIFIED, otherwise, Upwork might later drop the job posting.

b5a30c03
Community Member

I am looking for job m Data collector or Arbic English translator 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths