🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal been viewed, chatting with clients b...
Page options
cd87584a
Community Member

Proposal been viewed, chatting with clients but end up picking someone else

Can anyone please help me, my proposal has been viewed, I have sent the proposal, all been viewed, we discussed it but always turns upside down when they are to make contact. All I hear is I have hired someone else... Some help me before I lose it (My niche is an e-commerce website) 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bbdebb52
Community Member

If you lose it, you'll lose everything else. Be careful, as the game of winning bids requires patience and resilience. I know how frustrating it can be because I've been there, Hellen. But all we can do is learn, adapt, and overcome. I can see that you already completed some jobs, which is great. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm sure you'll secure more jobs in no time! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
spectralua
Community Member

Its ok. Client found someone else more cheap or more skilled. You can ask for reason. Client will answer if want. 

bbdebb52
Community Member

If you lose it, you'll lose everything else. Be careful, as the game of winning bids requires patience and resilience. I know how frustrating it can be because I've been there, Hellen. But all we can do is learn, adapt, and overcome. I can see that you already completed some jobs, which is great. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm sure you'll secure more jobs in no time! 

8de2858c
Community Member

I can understand the situation but the best is still to be patient

karenelated
Community Member

It's very tough competition. Especially web design. You can see your competitors by viewing the client's open and closed jobs. That way you can see the type of freelancer they normally choose. 

7febc896
Community Member

Clint you can get someone skilled and cheap. Don't worry, try, you will get a job inshallah

7febc896
Community Member

Clint you can get someone skilled and cheap. Don't worry, try, you will get a job inshallah

1ed453ae
Community Member

Absolutely, it's a challenging phase in the journey upwards, but patience is indeed the key to success. Insha Allah, you and every freelancer will secure a job as soon as possible.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths