🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Restrcited due to my billing address
Page options
mil_llie
Community Member

Restrcited due to my billing address

Dear Upwork Support Team,

Please help me get rid of the restrictions. I was restricted initially because my billing address was a card I registered for in Yoo Money. Yoo money is an online platform that issues debit cards that can be sent to your country of residence and can pretty much be used anywhere. The card doesn't have my name on it but the name "Yoo Money". This is why it did not pass and my account got restricted.

I have already tried to solve this with Upwork but you are requesting a "statement" that must contain ALL information below:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

But I do not know how to request such a statement from Yoo Money and I don't even think they do it! I have already removed the billing address from my profile but Upwork is asking me to provide this on my third ID verification try. I simply cannot request such a statement... But I can connect my own local Bank Card, PayPal or Payoneer.  Please help me , I have been trying but this doesn't take me anywhere...

Sincerely,

Milena Kozmina

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Milena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you are already in communication with our team via a support ticket. Please follow up with our team directly on your ticket as they are the ones that can best assist you. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths