🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Resume earning to reset your profile
Page options
590bc87c
Community Member

Resume earning to reset your profile

Hello!

I am new to Upwork and havent earned any money yet but I have sent proposals to clients but now my account is locked. Can you unlock it?

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Katarina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please send us more information on the issue you are experiencing so that we can assist you further? Are you getting a notification about your account being locked?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

This is the email I got:

We noticed you have not been working through Upwork lately.
To improve clients' search results, and show them more freelancers who are available, we have changed your profile to "private" until you are ready to start taking on new jobs. Your profile will not be seen by clients unless you submit proposals for their jobs.

I am available but I havent found a job yet.

Hi Katarina,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3fe3d5d8
Community Member

your not resent profile

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths