🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Showcasing my Fiverr Experience in Portfolio ...
Page options
0d69994c
Community Member

Showcasing my Fiverr Experience in Portfolio Section

Hi, 

I have recently joined upwork but I have had some pretty good profile reputation at fiverr. So would it be okay if I could attach a screenshot of my total earnings and projects completed here? Without mentioning any profile hints or links ofcourse.

The screenshots I wanna showcase are attached. Please have a look and let me know. 

Thanks,

Fakhar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fakhar,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I checked the screenshots you attached and can confirm you can absolutely include them in your proposals.  Note that there is no restriction on sharing files as part of your proposal/interview process as long as those files do not contain contact information and/or requests to contact you outside of Upwork. As best practice in situations like these, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
a_lipsey
Community Member

Fakhar M wrote:

Hi, 

I have recently joined upwork but I have had some pretty good profile reputation at fiverr. So would it be okay if I could attach a screenshot of my total earnings and projects completed here? Without mentioning any profile hints or links ofcourse.

The screenshots I wanna showcase are attached. Please have a look and let me know. 

Thanks,

Fakhar

I think it would be disallowed due to the Fivrr logo being on there. Also, not in super great taste to do so. As a client, it doesn't really add credibility, in my opinion. Why don't you instead ask those clients to leave testimonials on your Upwork profile? 

Also, is your profile pic of you or someone else? Because that will be a problem with Upwork as well. Just FYI. 

Thank you for your valuable comments. But still I would wait for an official suggestion about this.

Regarding profile pic, Yes its my own and cleared identity verification as well. Are there any problems with it?

Thanks

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fakhar,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I checked the screenshots you attached and can confirm you can absolutely include them in your proposals.  Note that there is no restriction on sharing files as part of your proposal/interview process as long as those files do not contain contact information and/or requests to contact you outside of Upwork. As best practice in situations like these, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Fakhar,

Hi Vladimir, 

Just for confirmation: The OP's question in the heading was the inclusion of this sort of information + the Fiverr logo in his portfolio, is this also OK?     

My opinion:

I don't think Upwork is going to do anything if you upload a Fiverr screenshot to your portfolio.

I don't think Upwork personnel will say you can't do this, if they directly answer this question. Just don't include a link to an external site with such a screenshot.

I don't think Fiverr is going to object if you ask them.

If I own a website and someone wants to feature a screenshot of their account page in their portfolio, including the logo for my site, then I will tell them they are welcome to do so.

writerchatter
Community Member

Hello, 

I am new on Upwork. But, I have a great profile at Fiverr. Can I add my profile link (with all the reviews) to the cover letter? 

Is it against Upwork policy? Will Upwork ban my account? 

I will make all communications here. 

Thank you. 

Hi Indranil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that sharing links to any applicant management system or means to submit a proposal or application outside of Upwork isn't allowed. You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths