🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » To all freelancers looking for help
Page options
ea4b9dba
Community Member

To all freelancers looking for help

Dear Fellow Freelancers,

As I embark on my journey in the world of freelancing, I'm reaching out to the experienced members of this community for guidance and support. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a fellow newcomer like myself, your insights can make a world of difference.

Here are a few questions I'd love your input on:

1. How did you initially break into freelancing, and what tips do you have for someone just starting out?
  2. What are some effective strategies you've found for finding and securing freelance gigs?
  3. How do you handle client communication and ensure project expectations are clear from the start?
  4. When it comes to pricing your services, what factors do you consider, and how do you negotiate rates with clients?
  5. Have you encountered any common challenges or pitfalls in your freelancing journey, and how did you overcome them?
  6. Are there any valuable tools or resources you recommend for freelancers to enhance their productivity and efficiency?

Whether you have wisdom to share on these questions or additional advice you think would be helpful, I'm eager to hear from you. Your insights can help pave the way for success not only for me but for other freelancers navigating their way in this dynamic field.

Thank you for your time and support

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Please set your profile to public so it can be viewed.

Next click the above Academy link for success tips.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
williamtcooper
Community Member

Please set your profile to public so it can be viewed.

Next click the above Academy link for success tips.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths