🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Want to enhance your proposals?
Page options
simy-choudhary
Community Member

Want to enhance your proposals?

Hey guys, I hope you are doing well.

I'm starting this new feed, so we can all take the time to check out one another proposals and gain some awesome inspiration from the Upwork family!

Let me know what you think to my proposal below, it's an example I sent to a recent client 🙂

Hello [CLIENTS NAME],

I can see that you are looking for a Google Ads Expert who can drive awareness and leads for the upcoming BE-12 survey. I believe that with my skill set and expertise, I can help and can even start right away!

I'm the right fit for this role because I've spearheaded a start-up UK paid ads agency to multi-award-winning status in just a few years and managed a range of clients from e-commerce stores to US-based pharmacies; providing exceptional ROAS utilising the best practices for Google campaigns. I've even worked with local government bodies to drive awareness of their services.

I am a certified Google Ads Expert as well as a Google Ads Partner. I'll build out hard-hitting campaigns, targeting the right audiences that you are looking for, in this case, foreign owners of US Based businesses.

Here's how I would approach this project:

- I would love to further discuss the objectives for this project and set measurable goals in place.

- Look at getting fully onboarded within your Google Ads account.

- Start working together to build and optimise your campaigns to drive conversions.

- I'll make sure we've got conversion tracking installed on your site to accurately track key metrics, undertake deep keyword research, set up effective bidding, build out structurally sound campaigns with eye-catching content and ensure effective device and schedule targeting are implemented.

- Once that's all set in place, we can review the information in data-driven reports and make the necessary changes and optimisations. I also keep up to date with the latest trends and I'll weave these practices into the work I do.

I've also included a tailored portfolio demonstrating my skillset and the results that I've achieved for other relevant clients. I've also added 2 relevant case studies to my proposal as well: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/simychoudhary?p=1654527498231320576 & https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/simychoudhary?p=1654853505362608128

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my proposal. I'd love to get down to work and build out your campaigns. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Simy

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths