cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank you it is very helpful

asbjos1
Josephine T Member Since: May 10, 2011
121 of 1,396
but i run out of time, so i guess gonna sign out for a moment and read this all tomorrow. thanks to he post.
tapasdas2574
Tapas Kumar D Member Since: May 6, 2011
122 of 1,396
Its a most valuable tips for the new comers like me. It is sure that nothing can be happened in day or moment. We have to go for it full with our effort. There is sure a wining stand there for all hard comforting new comers
amimarshal
S M M Member Since: May 14, 2011
123 of 1,396
Hi Naomi: At the end of your article you said it was long. I thought wow it finished like a paragraph! As I was reading I was changing my profile too. I learned a lot from it and only a thanks would be unfair. I'm grateful. :) Will it be a burden if I ask you to visit my profile and suggest me a line or two? Regards, Mahmud
niazi_nooh
Nooh N Member Since: May 1, 2011
124 of 1,396
you gave some good advices about coverletters .thanx alot
sachin0143
Sachin B Member Since: May 21, 2011
125 of 1,396
Thanks dude, It is really nice. I am also new on O desk . I think it will helpful for me.
cuteeharsh
Harriet M Member Since: May 19, 2011
126 of 1,396
hello, i am new in ODESK and i dont know how it works when actually, i already filled up every profile they ask to fill me up. they ask me to submit a valid i.d & account which is i dont have because im still a student. what should i do about this?? please help me to complete my resume. thank you. cuteeharsh
ileana26
Ileana Madalina P Member Since: May 29, 2011
127 of 1,396
Thank you so much! i spent my first day around here completely clueless until i read this haha
fatima3
Fatima I Member Since: May 21, 2011
128 of 1,396
thnx 4 ur post.its realy help me
marco_angelo
Marco Angelo P Member Since: May 11, 2011
129 of 1,396
Thanks for this post, I found new ideas on how to get started working on ODesk! I'm newbies here and I know there's a lot of work things to do, to improve and make my profile more deserving to be hired. Please can you check my profile, coz I want to know what are the things I need to change or improve. Thanks and more power 🙂
carenina
Caridad P Member Since: Apr 12, 2011
130 of 1,396
thank you it is very helpful for a newbie like me!