UPDATE: Events are cancelled until further notice, all in-person events scheduled in April are also on hold.
Upwork has been closely monitoring the situation of COVID-19, along with the rest of the world. The safety and well-being of our Upwork community is our number one priority. Therefore, Upwork has decided to proactively put all in-person events scheduled for March on hold. This means that local events like our Expert Evenings and Top Rated Huddles have unfortunately been cancelled. We will continue to monitor developments with COVID-19 closely and are currently investigating remote event options. Our event page will be updated when we have upcoming online and in-person events.
In the meantime, we ask that you do everything you can during this time to take care of yourself.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect your electronic devices. (This cnet article on how to clean your phone gives some great tips.)
Thanks for understanding. Let us know if you have any questions.