🐈
» Forums » Support » $20,718.60 not delivered since 12/26/2022
Page options
raines-sarah
Community Member

$20,718.60 not delivered since 12/26/2022

Hello,

I'm yet to receive this funds, and this ticket #38353650 has been close. I was even asked for feedback. Lol

$20, 718.60 is a whole lot of money for me, and I can't just let it go. Please, I'm begging.

It was automatically withdrawn based on schedule on Monday 12/26/2022 and till now, it hasn't delivered. 

I usually receive my funds the following business day whenever I initiate a withdrawal so I don't know what's going on.

I have contacted my bank and they have no record of it. Please help me initiate the trace of the funds ASAP before it becomes too late.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
b58d98fd
Community Member

Can I freelance here even if I am not US Citizen?

ArjayM

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
raines-sarah
Community Member

Thank you for your response, Arjay.

I strongly believe this funds would have delivered if there was no problem somewhere.

The first ticket was closed when nothing was done about the complaint.

$20,718.60 is a lot of money I can't afford to lose right now, and I'm getting worried already. 

upwork should do something about it asap, please.

I have called my bank and they don't have any record of it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths