🐈
» Forums » Support » 3 contracts closed by Upwork
Page options
waltham01
Community Member

3 contracts closed by Upwork

Hi, 

by some reason 3 of my active contracts were ended by upwork yesterday (not all of my contracts, just those 3). 

Could please someone from the support team help me to have them reinstated please? 

I checked with one of the clients, he said he didn't end it, and neither did I. 

Would really appreciate your help. 

5 REPLIES 5
romanogaspari
Community Member

maybe restriction adopted for russians... I think so

joostdoevelaar
Community Member

I'd indeed check if they are from Russia or Bellarus. We've been e-mailed and notified several times that these would be closed in May. Given that there were three - I can either assume it's that or they have been inactive for a long time. 

PradeepH

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your help on getting this resloved. 

Someboday from the support team reached out to mea few days ago saying that they would run a manual review of the closed contracts, but I havn't heard from them since then.

The main issue is with the contract 22385449. I guess I won't be rehired if it is ended like this. So would really appreciate if this is somehow re-opened, if not, that would be sad. Could you please kindly remind collegues from the support team to get back to me with a status update? I mean, if they can fix it ,it would be great . If not, just needd to know this . 

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and one of our team members will reach you as soon as possible on the same support ticket.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths