🐈
» Forums » Support » 404 Trace ID: 87d68b372ece73a8-JNB
Page options
976826ec
Community Member

404 Trace ID: 87d68b372ece73a8-JNB

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally raise a concern regarding an issue I recently encountered while using your platform. Despite my attempts to resolve it independently, I have been unable to find a satisfactory solution, prompting me to seek assistance from your team.

Details of the Issue

• Error Message Received (if any): [Include any error messages or codes, such as "Error 404"]
  • Trace ID: [87d68b372ece73a8-JNB]

Despite following the recommended troubleshooting steps—including checking the URL, refreshing the page, clearing the browser cache, and attempting to access the service at different times the issue persists.

I would appreciate it if your team could investigate this matter promptly and provide a clear timeline for its resolution. Additionally, if there are specific steps I should follow on my end, please advise accordingly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am eager to continue using Upwork without further disruptions and look forward to your swift response.

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Abdisalan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
krishujoshi4077
Community Member

I'm glad you reached out for assistance with the issue you're experiencing on the Upwork platform. However, since I don't have the ability to directly access or influence Upwork's support system, I can't take action on support tickets or troubleshooting specific platform errors.

Given that you're encountering a 404 error and have a Trace ID, the following steps are generally recommended:

1. Documentation: Keep records of the error messages, Trace ID, and the steps you've tried so far.

2. Support Request: If you haven’t done so already, submit a support ticket through the Upwork Help Center with all the details you’ve compiled, including the error message and Trace ID. Clearly outline the problem and the troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

3. Additional Channels: If the issue is urgent and you're not getting a prompt response via your support ticket, you can try reaching out through other channels:

• Reply to any email notifications from Upwork regarding your case with the request for an update.
    • Post in the Upwork Community forums where moderators can sometimes assist.
    • Contact Upwork through their social media help accounts, like @UpworkHelp on Twitter.
  4. Persistent Yet Patient: It's essential to be persistent in following up, but also to give their team time to investigate as they handle many requests.

It's important to note that a 404 error typically indicates that a webpage couldn't be found, so if you encounter this issue again, you may want to verify the URL or navigate from the homepage to the desired section instead of using a bookmarked page, as the URL structure might have changed.

In the meantime, if there's anything else non-platform related to your work on Upwork that you would like assistance with, feel free to ask.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths