🐈
» Forums » Support » Access Denied
Page options
b625d656
Community Member

Access Denied

Hello, 

I'm running into an issue when trying to access the New to Upwork course material. Attached is a screenshot of the error message. How do I fix this?

8 REPLIES 8
di_dominik_weiss
Community Member

Hi guys!
I´m new to the Upwork community and wanted to start by doing some courses at the academy. Yesterday and the days before, I worked my way through the academy and today I couldn't access the Working on Upwork 101 course.

Does anybody know what happens?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Dominik

Hi Dominik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the URL you were trying to open when you received this error? Additionally, could you please try to access this link and check the available learning paths

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

yes the provided link is working, but there is no sign of "Working on Upwork 101" ....

The URL where I tries is: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Academy-Links/Working-on-Upwork-101/ta-p/1084405  This URL leads to the wrong page... "New to Upwork"

Thanks for your help!

BR Dominik

Hi Dominik,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. We sincerely apologize for the confusion. We’ve updated/expanded the learning paths, so some old links may redirect to the new ones.

We highly suggest you check on this newly expanded Academy page which Nikola also shared above for an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Ben,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share the URL you were trying to open when you received this error? Additionally, could you please try to access this link and check the available learning paths

~ Nikola
Upwork
b625d656
Community Member

Hello Nikola, 

The URL I was trying to access was https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork-Getting-Started/tkb-p/NewtoUpwork101-2. This actually seems to be working now.

When I click the link you shared though, I get the access denied error message. 

b625d656_0-1673893073655.png

My mistake, the error message has slightly changed and is now referring to a missing node. 

Hi Ben,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I am glad that original issue is resolved and that you can access the learning path you wanted. 

Regarding the new error you receive it was caused by the bad link I added to my post. Apologies for that. 

Here is the correct link. I also updated the original post. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths