🐈
» Forums » Support » Access is not allowed for your current contex...
Page options
webwebby
Community Member

Access is not allowed for your current context

Hi,

I tried Saving some Projects, as I click the Save link with the heart icon at the top right, it says "You added the project to your saved list." but when I click the link to view my Saved list of items, it gives an error as mentioned in the title.

I also attached the screenshot of the error screen I am seeing.

Can anyone please help sort this out?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Deyan and everyone, 

We are working on making it easier for Enterprise clients to rehire freelancers they’ve worked with in the past. Instead of Talent Clouds, clients will have lists they can access, organize, and share throughout their company. On your side, you’ll notice we’ve removed the links to lists that you are on. These clients can still see you though, and contact you as they have done before.

You can also find all the clients you’ve worked with in the past by using the My Previous Clients filter under Client info on the Find Work page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
NikolaS

Hi Waseem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same problem. When I click on the "browse talent cloud" button in my email, it gives an error "acces is not allowed in your current context".

How do I fix this?

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Nikola, I am also experiencing the same problem. Please support.

Hi Deyan and everyone, 

We are working on making it easier for Enterprise clients to rehire freelancers they’ve worked with in the past. Instead of Talent Clouds, clients will have lists they can access, organize, and share throughout their company. On your side, you’ll notice we’ve removed the links to lists that you are on. These clients can still see you though, and contact you as they have done before.

You can also find all the clients you’ve worked with in the past by using the My Previous Clients filter under Client info on the Find Work page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sheilamoon
Community Member

Hi, same problem for me:  when I click on the "browse talent cloud" button in my email, a page opens with the error   "access is not allowed in your current context". Does it depend on the fact that the email address I indicated in the form is not the one associated with my Upwork account?
Thank you in advance!

Hi SHEILA, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the email you are referring to along with a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikolas,
thank you for coming back to me. Sure, the email I have received after accepting job  offer is this:

sheilamoon_0-1712228420065.png

While the error I receive after clicking on "Browse Talent Cloud" is the following one:

sheilamoon_1-1712228521655.png

Thank you in advance
Sheila

Thank you for following up, SHEILA.

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a8d887d7
Community Member

Hi, I am having exact same problem here(

Hi Zhanomi,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page with more information and to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5cf63b82
Community Member

I'm also facing the same problem, I've joined a talent cloud but when I click it I get an error.

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
anacletu
Community Member

Same, can't access any of my private clouds.

Hi Eric,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I'm having the same problem. When I click on "Browse Talent Cloud" in the welcome email, I get to an error page saying "Access is not allowed for your current context".

Hi Per,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi everyone, 

I got the same problem today 

"Access is not allowed for your current context"

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you as well. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
perkinnander82
Community Member

Problem resolved

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths