🐈
» Forums » Support » Account compromised
Page options
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Account compromised

Hello, my account was compromised a few months ago, I've tried to reach out to Upwork support many times from different emails once my Upwork email was compromised.

Any help, please? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Accordingly... I'm not sure if I get your point... Now my account is back online, I'm trying to buy connect and the credit card I'm usually using is not working. 

Can you assist me ?  

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
759e32fa

Hi Zakaria,

Could you please share more details about this with me via PM? You can click on my name and then on "Send a message."

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, i've PM you. thanks

Hi Zakaria,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. I was able to access the account details you shared and escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Ok thank you so much

d05ea6c1
Community Member

Hello Arjay

I've been contacted by an Upwork team member, but what I got is the old account deleted, and the current one is locked to private!

How can i remediate to that situation? 

Regards

Hi Zakaria,

It's great to hear that you've been assisted accordingly. About your profile visibility, I took care of that for you. I've reset your profile back to public. Best of luck Zakaria!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Accordingly... I'm not sure if I get your point... Now my account is back online, I'm trying to buy connect and the credit card I'm usually using is not working. 

Can you assist me ?  

Hi Zakaria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, this happens when the bank keeps declining transactions you're attempting on your card. Please get in touch with your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Alternatively, you may add a new payment method to your account. We suggest you check this help article to learn more about several ways to purchase Connects.

~ AJ
Upwork
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Hello, any updates regarding my Upwork account? 

Hi Zakaria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d05ea6c1
Community Member

Thank you

d05ea6c1
Community Member

It's working now

Thank you so much for you aand all the amzing upwork team

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths