🐈
» Forums » Support » Account restricted
Page options
9506ee5f
Community Member

Account restricted

Hi, 

My account has financial restrictions yet I have no outstanding balance. I've tried raising tickets already and haven't had any joy. I have money which needs to be taken out of the account but am getting nowhere and there isn't an email I can send direct message. Anyone else had this issue.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
9506ee5f
Community Member

I've also now lost three contracts because of upwork and am also late on jobs because you've paused jobs when there is no outstanding balance on my account. Am I going to be reimbursed for this. Also If I receive negative feedback because I'm late on tasks how is this going to be dealt with 

Not sure if this is even the right place for this message but can't get through to customer service not for the want of trying 

NikolaS

Hi Lee,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9506ee5f
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Its happened again. Please charge my card because I can't see where to pay. I've paid the refund amount direct to the client who will confirm. Could I please be provided a payment link so I can settle the rest and have the restrictions lifted ASAP please

Hi Lee,

Since you already have a support ticket regarding this, kindly follow up with the team via your ticket for further assistance. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi nikola, my account is still restricted and I have funds available can any outstanding balance be taken from this please so my restriction is lifted and I can withdraw the funds. Regards Lee 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths