🐈
» Forums » Support » Account suspended and cannot speak to anyone ...
Page options
2c6d6d76
Community Member

Account suspended and cannot speak to anyone in person

Hello, I've just set up an account, posted jobs and started to recieve applications. Then shortly after my account is suspended while my ID is verified.

How long will this take? I'm worried as I have read posts on here stating it can take a long time to reactivate! Not being able to talk to a human on chat is also frustrating. I'm waiting to start moving asap with my projects. Why does a full account suspension have to be applied when you were willing to give me 7 days to produce the documents? 

3 REPLIES 3
2c6d6d76
Community Member

Ok cancel that, my account has just been verified! Was actually a quick turnaround. Phew. 🙂 

NikolaS

Hi Michelle, 

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c9c657b4
Community Member

hello,

I've just set up an account, .Then shortly after my account is suspended while my ID is verified. How long will this take? I'm worried as I have read posts on here stating it can take a long time to reactivate! Not being able to talk to a human on chat is also frustrating. I'm waiting to start moving asap with my projects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths