🐈
» Forums » Support » Account suspended due to security answer bein...
Page options
Community Member

Account suspended due to security answer being wrong- cannot log in and learn of account status

Hello,

I'm logging in via another account as I receive no reply about account suspension and cannot log into my account since I did not answer the security question. So if anyone knows the fastest way to resolve this please help. I incorrectly entered my password a few times I think, then the answer for the security question was wrong. I still don't believe this as there are only 2 possible answers but after this, I was locked out of my account and then it was suspended. 

I was able to log into my account on my mobile phone and tried to access the password from there but it was then blocked on my phone again.

Time is essential in freelance work (sending proposals) so disappointed that I'm losing a week of applications and would like someone to at least reply to my emails (which are answers to the upwork email confirming my appeal).

The problem I see is, the information I receive from upwork is "please log into your account to learn about the status of your appeal". 

But I cannot log into my account, that is the problem. I appealed the suspension but prior to this i opened a ticket requesting support.

If anyone knows how to get in contact with the support team (since its about 72 hours since incident) please help! send advice.

Thanks

Alice

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Alice,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while accessing your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Alice,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while accessing your account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring to? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Community Member

Yes what is the process? What will you do? Is it to check if my account is still working? Thanks Alice

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths