» Forums » Support » Agency Account
Page options
dhirajsahajwani
Community Member

Agency Account

Hi,

Greetings of the Day!

Please solve below queries urgently -

1. I have made agency account named Dhiraj Sahajwani & Co on upwork.  I want to add team members in my agency account.  To add my team members are team members required to have freelancer account on upwork?

2. How can we use upwork time tracker separately for each team member of Agency?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

CA Dhiraj Sahajwani

8 REPLIES 8
d8f22dd7
Community Member

1. To add team members to your agency account on Upwork, they do not need to have their own freelancer account on the platform. However, they will need to create a separate profile under your agency account. This can be done by logging into your agency account and clicking on the "Team" tab in the upper right corner. From there, you can invite team members to join your agency account and create their own profiles.

2. Upwork provides a time tracker tool that can be used to track the time worked by each team member on a project. To use the time tracker for each team member, you'll need to assign the specific team member to the project and start the time tracker for that team member. The time worked by each team member will be recorded separately, and you can view the total time worked by each team member in the "Time" tab of your agency account.

I hope this answers your questions and I wish you the best of luck in using Upwork for your agency.

dhirajsahajwani
Community Member

Hi Nazmul,

Thanks for your quick reply.

But I am still not able to add team members in my agency account.  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

You are not allowed to share personal contact info. If you want to send a private message to a commuity member, you can click on his name, and click Send message at the top of his Community Profile.

Hi CA Dhiraj,

In order to add team members to your Agency they'll need to create their own freelancer account for you to be able to invite them, here's how. Each of them will be able to use the Time Tracker to log time on any contract they are hired on.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have added one of my team member in my agency. I am non-exclusive member
of my agency as I have 2 running contracts as freelancer. I have one
contract in agency. Please tell how to use time tracker to record mine and
1 of my team members' time through upwork time tracker on our separate
computers.

I logged in upwork time tracker through email of my team member on his
computer but time tracker is not showing job in agency.

Please Reply.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Hi CA Dhiraj,

Thank you for reaching out. You'll have to install the Upwork Desktop App in order to log your hours.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi.

I have installed upwork desktop app for logging hours of my team member and
logged in desktop app through team member's credentials but Time tracker is
not showing any contract in app to record time. Please help urgently.

Hi CA Dhiraj,

Thank you for your message. Please note that sharing your Upwork account or logging into your team member's Upwork account is considered a TOS violation. Please request the team members to contact us direct for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths