🐈
» Forums » Support » Approve bill payment
Page options
adb6f97a
Community Member

Approve bill payment

I am using Upwork for the first time, I have received a message from the talent saying that "You need to review and approve it the bill payment on your end to process the invoice" I can't see anywhere how I do that and it appears that I have been invoiced for the work.

Do I need to approve the timesheet / work done? if so, How do I do that?

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Vic,

Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your account and I see that you are referring to the Hourly contract with the hired freelancer. This type of contract allows your freelancer to log hours in their Work Diary using the Upwork Desktop App, which you can review at any time. You will receive a weekly invoice for each freelancer on your Hourly contracts on Upwork. The invoice will be generated every Monday for the hours logged during the previous week and we will charge your default billing method on the same day. You have until Friday of the same week to file a dispute if you have any issues with the invoice or the Work Diary. In case of no action from you, the payment will be automatically released to your freelancer. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks so much, this is really helpful
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths