🐈
» Forums » Support » At the hourly job, my hours and budget are "z...
Page options
dfd557fb
Community Member

At the hourly job, my hours and budget are "zero"

Hello, I did four hours of work for a client (project name is: Infographics needed within 12 hours). Even though I have marked this in the system, the hours I work and my earnings appear as "zero". Did I do something wrong?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Havva,

I can see that you logged your hours for the contract in question. You should be able to see them if you go to Reports > Overview and go to the "Pending" tab. The funds should become available next Wednesday. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about how the billing cycle works for hourly contracts.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Havva,

I can see that you logged your hours for the contract in question. You should be able to see them if you go to Reports > Overview and go to the "Pending" tab. The funds should become available next Wednesday. Feel free to check this help article to learn more about how the billing cycle works for hourly contracts.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dfd557fb
Community Member

Thank you Luiggi for your kind answer. 
Yes, I noticed. It seems to be on pending right now. Although I have reminded my client of this situation several times and thanked me, she has not approved it yet. Even so, I think I'll be able to get my job done in 14 days, right?

I think you are confusing hourly contracts and fixed price contracts. On hourly contracts, the client has until the Friday to review and you should get your payment the following Wednesday. No need to remind your client multiple times. Look at the help article Luiggi suggested for a better understanding.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths