🐈
» Forums » Support » Badge taken away
Page options
e03cec11
Community Member

Badge taken away

My top rated badge was taken away today. I still have 100% profile completeness, still 1000+ dollars 12-month earnings, I still have 100% Job success score. I seem not to know the reason.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for following up. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that you already have a JSS score on your profile. Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e03cec11
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your response, you said "Once I earn a Job Success Score"  I have had Job Success Score for some time now and I still have

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for following up. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths