🐈
» Forums » Support » Bitcoin/Crypto payment method
Page options
9256bd09
Community Member

Bitcoin/Crypto payment method

Hi, just making yet again another suggestion for crypto payment, since feeds are most the same for everyone I think is a win-win situation.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions. I will share this with the relevant team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1009e6db
Community Member

Agreed. Any forward thinking project should be using Crypto as Buyers and Sellers as an option, otherwise people will go elsewhere. You can easily get buy/pay in stable coins only which would not affect exchange costs to USD for your financials etc. CoinsGate is a good option or Binance pay. Don't get left in the dust!

4b491dcd
Community Member

Hi. I completely agree that cryptocurrency should be an affordable way to pay. I actively use crypto myself and I think tether payment  (USDT) is a great option for payments.

Why Tether?

Stability: USDT is pegged to the US dollar, which makes it more stable than other cryptocurrencies. This is important for users who want to use the crypto for everyday purchases rather than speculation.
Low fees: Transactions with Tether typically have very low fees, making it a favorable payment method.
Fast transaction times: Transactions with Tether are processed quickly, which is convenient for users who want to shop online.
Security: Tether uses advanced security technology to protect its users.
I recommend adding Tether as a payment method!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths