🐈
» Forums » Support » Boosted Job, Connects Not Deducted, and Clien...
Page options
af7122d9
Community Member

Boosted Job, Connects Not Deducted, and Client View Withdrawal Proposal—What Happened?

Last night, I applied for a job on Upwork, considering it my best match. Eager to increase my chances, I purchased connects to boost the job. However, upon submitting the proposal, I noticed that Upwork recognized it as a boosted job, but my connects were not deducted as expected. Despite multiple browser refreshes, the issue persisted.

In an attempt to rectify the situation, I decided to withdraw the proposal and resubmit it. To my surprise, I couldn't resubmit the proposal after withdrawal. Unfortunately, this oversight was realized too late.

To add to the confusion, today I received a notification from Upwork stating that my proposal had been viewed by the client and subsequently withdrawn. I'm puzzled by this development! How is it possible? Can anyone explain the whole scenario and have you faced the same issue yet?

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Muhaiminul,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths