🐈
» Forums » Support » Bug Report - Font Color Issue with "FEATURED"...
Page options
chirag_pan
Community Member

Bug Report - Font Color Issue with "FEATURED" Label on Job Posts

Hello Upwork Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention a bug I encountered on the Upwork platform.

When browsing job posts, specifically the ones marked as "FEATURED," I have noticed that the font color of the "FEATURED" label is not visible properly. It appears to be blending with the background color, making it difficult to read.

This issue is impacting the usability of the platform, as the "FEATURED" label is an essential indicator for job seekers to identify prominent job opportunities. It would be greatly appreciated if you could address this bug and restore the visibility of the font color for the "FEATURED" label.

I have attached a screenshot that illustrates the problem for your reference. Please let me know if you require further information or details to investigate and resolve this issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance in resolving the font color issue with the "FEATURED" label.

Sincerely, Chirag Pansuriya

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 9.43.07 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Chirag,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths