🐈
» Forums » Support » Can I remind my dispute mediator about deadli...
Page options
e074cb67
Community Member

Can I remind my dispute mediator about deadline?

Hello Freelancers and Upwork Team.

I've been involved in a dispute with a client for days now and it's past the deadline but client hasn't responded to two notifications by mediator. 

Do I remind my dispute mediator about the deadline or ask them about the progress of the dispute? 

Thanks for your help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Queeneth,

I can see that you've been communicating with one of our dispute team members and you just submitted a follow-up for an update. As they mentioned on the ticket, they will surely keep you posted whenever they have an update. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team through the same ticket if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
e074cb67
Community Member

Hello. Can I remind my dispute officer about a past deadline? The client isn't responding to the dispute and it's been six days

ArjayM

Hi Queeneth,

I can see that you've been communicating with one of our dispute team members and you just submitted a follow-up for an update. As they mentioned on the ticket, they will surely keep you posted whenever they have an update. Please don't hesitate to communicate with the team through the same ticket if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths