🐈
» Forums » Support » Can a Client create multiple account?
Page options
nomantalukdar
Community Member

Can a Client create multiple account?

I have been working with a client on upwork since 2021, currently we have an active contract with a pending milestone. But after a long break, Client recently contacted me through email, saying that he is locked out of his upwork account and will make a new account to hire me for future jobs. I have suggested him to contact upwork support to resolve the locked out issue. My questions are, Can a client get locked out of his upwork account? and, can he create new client account? Is this safe/within upwork TOS to get hired by him on his new account?

Thank you.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi A Al Noman,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
spectralua
Community Member

I saw clients with lot of accounts. All of them alive. Incl scammers, noone will ban them.

If your client will pay for sure i think noone will care about.

ArjayM

Hi A Al Noman,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback and concerns. Our teams are working to address the situation around scam and spam jobs, including higher than usual volumes of scam posts, constantly changing methods of scam accounts, and gaps in user education around Upwork TOS and safety. Additionally, I assure you that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the team and providing updates to the Community about the team's initiatives. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths