🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't able to withdraw my funds
Page options
9071bcad
Community Member

Can't able to withdraw my funds

Hi 

I am new to upwork and I have done 1 job successfully and want to withdraw the funds from 2 months. The problem is with the name so the name in my Profile is "Tripti Ahluwalia" and the bank name is "Tripti" only with no last name. Now the problem is I need to enter the last name while adding the bank account as it is mandatory. So I put "Tripti Tripti" . My payment failed 3 times due to this. Can anyone please help me out. How to fix this problem and get the funds in my account?

Thanks

Tripti.

6 REPLIES 6
7eb630e1
Community Member

Hi Tripti,

It seems that the name on your bank account doesn't match the name on your Upwork profile, which is causing the payment to fail. This is a common issue that can be easily resolved.

To fix this problem, you can contact Upwork customer support and request to change the name on your Upwork profile to match the name on your bank account. You can provide them with the necessary details and documents to verify your identity and the ownership of the bank account.

Once your name is updated on your Upwork profile, you can add the bank account details again with the correct name, and the payment should go through successfully.

I hope this helps!

Hi Muhammad

I tried changing the upwork profile name. I put "Tripti Tripti" so in the last name too I am using the First name now. It is under review and as I said it is mandatory on the upwork profile that you should put the last name. That's what I did now. 

Also I generated ticket but no response, It's hard to change the name from the bank account as in all the documents I have just Tripti as my name without last name. So I tried changing the upwork name.

ArjayM

Hi Tripti,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties withdrawing your funds. I've reviewed and can confirm that there's no name mismatch on your account and your payment method is currently active. However, it looks like the funds are being returned back to your Upwork account.

The good thing is you were able to raise a support ticket about your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9071bcad
Community Member

Hi Arjay 

Thanks for responding back quickly. Yes that's true that I withdrew the funds 3 times and it is returned back after 5-7 days and with the deduction of the withdrawal amount fees from upwork . After this the payment method was disabled and I re-enabled it every time. 

I generated the support ticket also. But it's 10 days I didn't get any response back from anyone. I want to release the funds in my bank account. Now I tried to change the name on the upwork and removed the last name as it is in Bank account. I don't know now what time it will take. There is no such platform to directly contact with the cutsomer support. It's really very hard to reach them to get the porocess faster.

Hi Tripti,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
d996b9b1
Community Member

Hello help please

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths