🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't accept a job offer
Page options
38f95f03
Community Member

Can't accept a job offer

I recently got a job offer but whenever I try to accept it it gives me an error message, I'll attach a screenshot below. I tried cleanig my browser cache and using a different browser but it still doesn't work. I had this problem since yesterday and I didn't do nothing about because I thought it will resove itself. This error shows up no matter where I try accept the offer from (messages, proposals, PC or phone)

Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
39a0122b
Community Member

I can provide some general troubleshooting tips that may help you resolve the issue:

1. Contact the employer or support team: If you are having trouble accepting the job offer, the first step would be to contact the employer or support team. They may be able to provide more information about the issue and help you resolve it.

2. Check your internet connection: Sometimes, connectivity issues can cause problems when trying to accept an offer. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and try again.

3. Try using a different device: If the issue persists, try using a different device to accept the offer. This will help you determine if the issue is related to your device or internet connection.

4. Clear your cookies and cache: Clearing your cookies and cache can help resolve issues related to website data. Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache and then try again.

5. Try disabling browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and then try again.

If none of these solutions work, I would recommend reaching out to the employer or support team for further assistance.

e6b076bb
Community Member

Based on the error message you have shared, it appears that there is an issue with Upwork's system that is preventing you from accepting the job offer. This is likely not an issue on your end and you have already taken the right steps by clearing your browser cache and trying a different browser.

To resolve this issue, you can contact Upwork's customer support team and report the problem to them. They will be able to investigate the issue further and help you resolve the problem.

To contact Upwork's customer support team, you can go to the Upwork Help Center and click on the "Contact Support" button. From there, you can select the category that best fits your issue and describe the problem you are facing in detail. Upwork's support team will then respond to you as soon as possible and provide you with further assistance.

759e32fa

Hi Andrian,

Have you tried doing this in incognito mode? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
00d50d7e
Community Member

Why everybody keeps posting tha silly solutions,
I have changed browsers.
Disabled addons.
Tried incognito / cleared data.
My graphic drivers are up to date 😛

This problem looks like backend problem.
Got same issue on my offer.

Moderator Annie Jane B -  We could help you more but the problem gives no information about anything 😞
Tried on Windows x64, both Firefox and OperaGX

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Grzegorz, 

I responded to your other post here.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths